Operating as a FTZ in Florida, USA, we use specialized processes to encourage reduced duty payment providing you more savings during the import process.
Carbel LLC Services is an operator of Foreign Trade Zones (FTZ) in Florida. Our FTZ uses specialized processes to encourage reduced duty payments on foreign or import goods. We also seek ways to furnish you with more savings during the import process to help you build your business in the United States. Our FTZ’s are designed with the purpose of putting US-based businesses at the forefront of international trade.
- Deferral and reduction of import duties.
- Timely clearance through electronic documents for CBP.
- Savings or reductions on merchandise processing fees.
- Potential duty elimination for exporters that use duty drawback
- A simplified manipulation process
- Harbor maintenance fee quarterly reporting
- Duty exemption on re-exports
- Duty elimination on waste, scrap and yield loss
- Savings on damaged or nonconforming items
- Zone-to-zone transfers
“Our experience of managing logistics and supply chains is second to none, seeking ways to deliver service excellence by optimizing the way your products are physically handled at every step.”
Get the Competitve Edge
Contact Carbel for a FREE consultation or to request a tour of our facilities.